0843 320 9661
Do you have an issue with your T-Mobile account?
Need help placing an order?
Need advice on price plans and tariffs?
Are you looking for a number to contact T-Mobile customer service?
If you need guidance, don’t worry, the dedicated T-Mobile Customer Services call centre in Sunderland can help.
T-Mobile products and services
T-Mobile is a telecommunications provider. T-Mobile is currently owned by EE. When you purchase a phone from T-Mobile, you can choose to have it on pay-as-you-go or on a pay monthly basis. Some of the current pay monthly offers include the iPhone 5 for £29.99 a month and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for £32 a month. If pay-as-you-go appeals more to you, you can get the Nokia Lumia 520 for £129.99 or the Blackberry Curve 9320 for £89.99. If you order online, your product will be delivered for free. If you’re worried about setting your new phone up, don’t worry, just call T-Mobile Customer Services and they will be happy to help.
Some reasons why you may call T-mobile customer services:
• To dispute extra charges on your bill.
• Get help logging into My T-Mobile.
• Get help using the internet on your phone.
• Find out costs for using your phone abroad.
• Report a lost or stolen device.
• Technical help about a specific device.
• Help setting up certain aspects of your phone- e.g. MMS, Internet or BBM.